Promotional Paper Cups

Posted: October 2011 Author: Inder Brar Category: Promotional Paper Cups, Cafe Culture, Research

Star-buck up your ideas when throwing away cups

Coffee shops up and down the country have been urged to take action when it comes to their takeaway coffee cups. According to a Which? study, consumers are confused when facing the difficult task of disposing their takeaway cup efficiently. The issue is resulting in an estimated 2.5 billion cups being thrown away every year.   So what’s the problem? Most of the takeaway cups offered by Coffee shops are only 95% paper. The other 5% is made of polyethylene, a thin… More

Posted: June 2009 Author: Inder Brar Category: Promotional Paper Cups

Branded Paper Cups

We are proud to introduce our new Detpak environmentally friendly product range, ‘Rebbit™’, which was launched at Caffe Culture in Olympia, London on May 20 & 21.   The Rebbit™ range consists of the Ripple-Wrap™ Hot Cup, Single Wall Hot Cup, Retail Bags, Bakery Bags & Sandwich Wedges. All products are fully compostable in commercial composting facilities and are available in both a subtle environmentally focused stock print ‘Vine’, or a bespoke print to reflect your corporate identity.   If you’re looking to… More